Join the Movement
SCHEDULE YOUR SESSION WITH ALL US WE COUNSELING TODAY!
AUW is looking for Authentic Therapists to join us! Apply now.
Requirements to Apply
Please fill out the form below and submit a resume. Licensed and pre-licensed candidates are welcome
Remember to be authentically you.
Any incomplete applications will not be considered.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $35.00 – $55.00 per hour
Job Title: Licensed Mental Health Therapist
Position Description: The therapist will provide culturally competent mental health services to individuals and families experiencing varying difficulties due to life situations or mental health concerns. AUW is looking for a part-time Therapist (LPC, LMFT, LCSW, or Associate license in Texas) willing to work 10- 29 hours a week. LPC Associates hired with AUW receive the benefit of included clinical supervision if they desire.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Skill in working independently and implementing time management strategies
- Ability to demonstrate positive team interactions with other clinic staff
- Awareness of personal strengths and appropriate timing for referrals
- Must have high speed, reliable internet connection, and uninterrupted space to work
- We are looking for someone who is dependable, punctual, open-minded, independent, communicative, and respectful
Education and Experience
- A master’s or doctoral degree in a mental health-related field
- Licensed within the State of Texas
- A professional license to practice independently as a Licensed Professional Counselor, Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, Licensed Psychologist, Licensed Master/Clinical Social Worker, or an associate license in Texas
Proficiency with Microsoft Windows operating systems (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
Experience working with marginalized communities
Knowledge of Electronic Health Records is desirable, but not required
Locations of Services
Therapeutic services will be provided at our Houston, Texas office and remotely